- Automatic Taping Tools
- Automatic Taper
- Corner Rollers
- Angle Heads
- Corner Flusher Boxes
- Flat Boxes
- Nail Spotters
- Mud Pumps and Accessories
- Parts and Repair Kits
- Semi-Automatic Tools
- Columbia 42" (1067mm) 'Cam Lock' Compound Mud Tube
- Columbia Flat Applicator
- Columbia Two Way Internal Applicator (4 Wheels)
- Columbia External 90' Corner Applicator
- Columbia 2.5" Combo Flusher
- Columbia 2.5" (55mm) Direct Flusher
- Columbia 3" (67mm) Direct Flusher
- Columbia 3" (72mm) Widetrack Direct Flusher
- Columbia 3.5" (83mm) Direct Flusher
- Repair & Replacement Products
- Whats on Sale
- Automatic Taping Tools
Our Service to you
AllWAll - nz's official suppliers of columbia tools
- Professional Service.
- Full stock of Columbia tools. Ready when you need them.
- Full stock of all parts on stocked Columbia items. No need to wait for weeks (or months!).
- A great tool-servicing department.
- Quick turn around on damaged/warranty tools.
One of the biggest frustrations with plastering tools is that no one seems to be able to service them nor have the parts you want when you need it! Allwall Building Products has been selling taping tools for some 20 odd years now and knows your pain when this happens. We are different! We pride ourselves on providing a quality service, and parts when you need them. It’s our commitment to you that we are here to help. We have the tools and the parts to get you up and running again quickly.
All we ask is for to you follow some basic steps prior to emailing or calling us.
Damaged/broken tools that could be under warranty.
- Have your serial number ready!
- Email or call us with the serial number and tell us what’s up.
- We will get back to you in 24-48 hrs once we have confirmed with Columbia Tools that the items can be fixed or replaced under warranty.
To make your enquiry regarding parts easier we recommend you do the flowing.
- Check out our list of part diagrams/schematics or click here: Parts Download
- Find the product item you're after from the list provided.
- Identify the part you’re after from the diagram/schematic.
- Call or email us with the part number.
- We will get back to you same day with a price.
Following these processes will help speed up your enquiry time with us. Helps if we are all on the same page!
Our customers keep coming back to us because they use quality tools and a quality service. It’s important to them to get it right the first time.